Peterbilt Dryden is seeking a Parts Professional to add to our team. We are a full service truck and trailer Dealership providing a full line of parts and services for the transportation industry.
This position is a full time, career based position in a fast paced environment servicing both the needs of our retail customers and our service facility.
• The ability to provide prompt and courteous service to all customers.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with all customers.
• Computer oriented – multi platform parts system.
• Create orders, bill parts and receive payments accurately and promptly.
• Keen focus and detail oriented.
Qualifications And Skill Set
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Clear drivers abstract G license.
• Mechanical knowledge/aptitude or previous experience is an asset.
• Clear/concise communication skills.
• Computer skills.
• Safety oriented and willing to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Positive work ethic.
• Ability to work with a team and independently.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Attention to detail is a must.
We offer competitive wages, based on personal experience and education, as well as an extensive benefit package which includes health, dental, STD & LTD. Factory training provided for Peterbilt, Paccar, Cummins and numerous component OEMs.
Interested applicants are to kindly submit their resume with a cover letter via:
EMAIL: email@example.com or
DROP OFF: 70 KEITH AVE DRYDEN, ONTARIO Attention: Anthony Desaulniers